How can I get the number files on HDFS have been visited and who have visited them?
Yu Yang
2014-09-29 02:22:56 UTC
Hey Guys,

I want to count the number files on HDFS have been visited and who have
visited them.
Is there an API which I can use to do this ?

thank you.
Bing Jiang
2014-09-29 02:28:16 UTC
Could you turn on hdfs audit log? It tracks the access to hdfs system.
--
Bing Jiang
weibo: http://weibo.com/jiangbinglover
Focus on distributed computing, HDFS/HBase
Yu Yang